Frequently Asked Questions
CLICK FOR PRE & POST CARE
1. Pre care:
• Ensure you do not have an important function to attend for a week or so.
• Avoid sun exposure 24hrs before treatment - treatment cannot be done on sun burnt skin.
• If possible avoid wearing make up on the day of treatment.
• Discontinue the use of any exfoliation, retin a or retinol products 3 - 5 days before treatment.
• Avoid Botox and Dermal filler 1 week prior.
• Please inform your therapist if you had other facial treatments prior to your treatment.
• Please note: We cannot treat over active breakouts or active acne
• Avoid alcohol based toners for 10-14 days
• Use only mineral based SPF directly after treatment
• Avoid excessive exercise, heat, sweating and swimming for 24-48 hours after your treatment.
• Avoid applying make-up 24-48 hours after your treatment.
• Avoid sun-tanning 24-48 hours after your treatment.
• Avoid botox and dermal filler 1 week post Microneedling treatment.
• Ensure to use your recommended homecare advised by your skin expert to enhance your treatment.
• Adhere to treatment program and frequency as advised by your professional skin expert.